iphone 3G was released on July 11th in the world.
This iphone 3G is first model in japan.
At some parts of shops, hundreds of people lined upto buy this.
Does Apple make iphone 3G a success in Japan?
The reason that I think so is sell phone market in Japan is very unique and special. There are many high-end sell phone comparable to iphone. In general, japanese sell phones have functions of electronic money, commutation tickets, GPS,TV and e-mail and so on. For example, when I go to a railroad station, I pass through tickets gates simply by holding my sell phone over a scanner in stead of commutation ticket.
But ipod claim over 60% of digital music player market in japan and japanese love apple's products in fact and also me too. I want to see how iphone is going to go in Japan.
1 comment:
In its first weekend of sales, Apple's 3G iPhone connected with consumers, pushing sales to one million units after just three days on store shelves. Despite software glitches and collapsed servers, analysts declared the launch a success and expect Apple to surpass its goal for ten million sold iPhones by the end of the year.
Post a Comment