Sunday, July 13, 2008

Blog













I heard a interesting topic  last class in my class that Japanese use blog in the highest rate at the world. Muu... It might be true. Because I use Blog for a couple years too. In Japan, speaking of blog, everyone says that is MIXI. It may be said that MIXI has spread blog in Japan. MIXI is biggest Social Network Service in Japan. They have over thirteen million members and there are hundreds of thousands of communities in their site. 
someone said japanese use blog because of shy. it is definitely not true. Blog is just new communication tool. Now we use email, messenger and phone etc. Traditional communication tools like email and telephone call aim someone. But blog is totally different. We can send information through blog without disturbing someone. Conversely, anyone can see blogs basically. I think that blog is evolution of an individualism and tool to know each other well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, blogging is another communication tool to use, but it is one that allows for more interactive discussions, like this one! Thank you for your observations.