Friday, July 18, 2008

FaceBook Ads















FaceBook Ads( Social Ads) Utilizing personal information provides users advertisements.
when I saw these advertisements, I was excited Because this is new advertisement technology that is different from adword and adsence of Google. In addition, this technology is related to articles that my friends write. last quarter, I heard AIDMA( this is the model of consumer's action) in marketing class, this model is changing to AISAS. In japan "Collapse of commercials on TV" was best seller two years ago. Consumers don't believe companies advertisements, People tend to prefer other customers reviews and information from their friends. In this point, FaceBook Ads are really well. Also, I have a question about this technology. How much advertisement FaceBook permit to put in their web site? For SNS, advertisements are important income resource. Otherwise if there are a lot of ads in their sites, their user get away from those.
In 3rd assignment , there is a question that "why companies should use FaceBook ? "
I have to think this question " why?" Before thinking this question, I need to have a idea basically that how we provide users benefit and fun without getting frustrated. 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree that the value we provide users will be a key to whether or not they use social networks such as Facebook or MySpace. If the experience is too difficult, or ads are too intrusive, consumers may abandon the tool.

Good thinking. :)

jakekamibukuro said...

of course, I understand my opinion. but depending on whether my stands, It's difficult to do this, like when I worked in advertisement agency. Between client and consumers, this problem is really agonizing. How we can create a word of mouth naturally? viral marketing, buzz marketing, Influence marketing and so on, I have to study these areas.